Cookie settings: You can always revisit your [simple-cookie-popup opt-out=”true” title=”cookies settings”] to manage your preferences.
1. Allgemeine Hinweise und Pflichtinformationen
Die Betreiber dieser Seiten nehmen den Schutz Ihrer Daten sehr ernst. Wir behandeln Ihre personenbezogenen Daten vertraulich und entsprechend der gesetzlichen Datenschutzvorschriften sowie dieser Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn Sie diese Website benutzen, werden verschiedene personenbezogene Daten erhoben. Personenbezogene Daten sind Daten, mit denen Sie persönlich identifiziert werden können. Die vorliegende Datenschutzerklärung erläutert, welche Daten wir erheben und wofür wir sie nutzen. Sie erläutert auch, wie und zu welchem Zweck das geschieht.
Wir möchten Sie jedoch darauf hinweisen, dass die Datenübertragung im Internet (z.B. bei der Kommunikation per E-Mail) Sicherheitslücken aufweisen kann. Ein lückenloser Schutz der Daten vor dem Zugriff durch Dritte ist nicht möglich.
b) Hinweis zur verantwortlichen Stelle
Die verantwortliche Stelle für die Datenverarbeitung auf dieser Website ist die:
Erläuterung: Verantwortliche Stelle ist die natürliche oder juristische Person, die allein oder gemeinsam mit anderen über die Zwecke und Mittel der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten (z.B. Namen, E-Mail-Adressen o. Ä.) entscheidet.
c) Note on our data protection officer
We have appointed a company data protection officer. You can reach our data protection officer at the following contact details:
2. Your rights
According to the applicable data protection law, in particular the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO), you have extensive data subject rights vis-à-vis the responsible party with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we would like to inform you below. You have the right:
– in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
– to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the supervisory authority of our practice. A list of the supervisory authorities and their contact details can be found at the following link:
– according to Art. 21 DSGVO the right to object to data collection in special cases and to direct advertising:
explanatory note to Art. 21 DPA:
If the data processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter e or f DPA, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this Data Protection Declaration. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data concerned unless we can prove that there are compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 DSGVO).
If your personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing. If you object, your personal data will no longer be used for the purpose of direct advertising or profiling (objection under Art. 21 para. 2 DPA).
3. Data collection when visiting our website
This website uses so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Some of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited. Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions requested by you will be stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of his services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analysing your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
[simple cookie list]
b) Server log files
If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not send us any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server (so-called server log files). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes of data collection. A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out.
c) Contact by e-mail, telephone, fax or contact form
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone, fax or contact form, your inquiry including all personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. In the context of contacting us via the contact form, personal data will also be transmitted to HubSpot (see no. 10 below) within the scope of an order processing contract pursuant to Art. 28 DSGVO.
This data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the fulfilment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of the enquiries addressed to us.
The data sent to us by you via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to its storage or the purpose for which it was stored ceases to apply (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
4. Google DoubleClick
This website uses features of Google DoubleClick. The provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, (hereinafter “DoubleClick”).
DoubleClick is used to show you interest-based ads across the Google advertising network. DoubleClick allows you to tailor the ads to the interests of each viewer. For example, our ads may appear in Google search results or in banner ads associated with DoubleClick.
In order for DoubleClick to display ads to users based on their interests, DoubleClick must be able to recognize the viewer. For this purpose, a cookie is stored in the user’s browser, behind which the websites visited by the user, clicks and various other information is stored. This information is combined into a pseudonymous user profile in order to display advertising that is relevant to the user’s interests.
Google DoubleClick is used in the interest of targeted advertising. This constitutes a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can set your browser so that it no longer stores cookies. However, this may result in a restriction of the accessible website functions. In addition, we would like to point out that DoubleClick may also use other technologies to create user profiles. Disabling cookies therefore does not guarantee that user profiles will no longer be created.
5. Facebook social plug-ins
So-called social plug-ins of the company Facebook Inc. are built into our website. You can recognize these buttons by the classic Facebook logo, such as the “Like” button (the hand with raised thumb) or by a clear “Facebook Plug-in” label. A social plugin is a small part of Facebook that is integrated into our site. Each plug-in has its own function. The most commonly used functions are the familiar “Like” and “Share” buttons.
The following social plug-ins are offered by Facebook:
- “Save” button
- “Like” button, share, send and quote
- Messenger plug-in
On https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins you can get more information on how to use the individual plug-ins. We use the social plug-ins on the one hand to offer you a better user experience on our site, and on the other hand because Facebook can use them to optimize our ads.
If you have a Facebook account or have visited facebook.com before, Facebook has already set at least one cookie in your browser. In this case, your browser sends information to Facebook via this cookie as soon as you visit our site or interact with social plug-ins (e.g. the “Like” button).
The information received is deleted or anonymized within 90 days. According to Facebook, this data includes your IP address, which website you have visited, the date, time and other information concerning your browser.
In order to prevent Facebook from collecting a lot of data during your visit to our website and linking it with Facebook data, you must log out (log off) from Facebook during your visit to the website.
If you are not logged in to Facebook or do not have a Facebook account, your browser sends less information to Facebook because you have fewer Facebook cookies. Nevertheless, data such as your IP address or which website you visit can be transmitted to Facebook. We would like to point out that we do not know the exact content of the data. However, according to our current state of knowledge, we try to inform you as well as possible about data processing. You can also read how Facebook uses the data in the company’s data policy at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update.
We use features on this website from Twitter, a social network operated by Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Ireland.
This means that personal data may also be transferred to Twitter. We do not monitor this data exchange and do not store anything about it.
If you have an account with Twitter, you can change your privacy settings in the account settings at https://twitter.com/settings/account.
7 Subject to alteration
Last modified: [simple-cookie-privacy-change]